Saturday, January 23, 2010

It feels different now ;


Dear Sien Wei,
I know how it feels like. It's okay. Everything will be alright. On the bright side you have your friends. They'll keep your mind off that situation for a while. He's not that far away. If you look at it, he's still in Malaysia. I hope things would be alright for you.

Love, Ashley (:



Dear Blog,
It's been ages since i last felt like this. Is it cause I'm actually in love? Like taking it seriously after that harsh break up i had back last year. No, it's not with that jerk from my school. I don't wanna mention no name here.. Sorry.. At the moment, I'm with someone, but something feels weird, different. I'm shy, and shy and shy whenever it comes to him. We talk so much through msn and phone but not when it comes to school. Why? On the other hand, I have this feeling, whenever i see him with her. It's not a jealousy type of feeling. One of my friend realized what was the issue. She knows how it feels like... But does he? I don't wanna mess everything up by telling him cause i know i will. Honestly, i don't know how to tell you.. I don't wanna hurt you at the same time. It's your first and i know how it feels like to lose something. I read his letter that he gave me the other day. It was kinda sad and sweet. I almost cried.. Yes, i did cry eventually. My heart was crying. I wasn't tearing, as i don't wanna worry my friend. Things are different. My feelings might be different too.Oh dam this thing. Everything is messed up and screwed it. so Bloggie, what should i do?

Love, Ashley(:



Oh yeah, so this is the story of my love life. It's complicated & it hurts.



Ashley signing off


Tata
xoxo
ashleylicious

No comments: