Friday, January 8, 2010

you are .. far away

school's started a week already. i was wondering during the holidays how am i gona feel like studying in school without you around? normally you'll be just at the ground floor, in your class studying or sometimes you'll just suddenly pop up in front of me. now, it won happen anymore. :/

since school start you've been coming after school to see me, make me feel like you're not gone after all. but what about next week? your collage is gona start next time. you wont have time to come back EVERYDAY after school to see me. what am i gona do when i miss you? what am i gona do when i need someone to cheer me up in school?

we cant share milo ice in the same canteen sitting to each other with my friends, teasing eveyone and laugh like shit anymore. we cant be argueing in school for some little things and end up you always let me win. we cant be walking around in school together. we cant stay in class alone every wednesday and fridays anymore. we cant wait for each other after school .. everyday.

what am i gona do everytime i walk pass your class?
everything comes into my mind.

No comments: